1. Thepropertyknown as (« The Property ») is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Mr. & Mrs Carlu Evans (« The Owner ») to the renter (« The Client »).
2. To reserve the Property the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit (50% of the total rent due). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owner will send a confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent together with security deposit (see clauses 4 & 8) is payable not less than six weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment of the balance is not received by the date due, the Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owner is able to re-let the Property. In this event, clause 5 of these booking conditions will apply. Reservations made within six weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. A security deposit of 500 € is required in the event of, for example, damage to the property or its contents or to cover for additional cleaning costs if the property is not left in an acceptable condition. The Owner will account to the Client for monies retained from the security deposit within two weeks after the end of the rental period. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner.
5. Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to re-let the Property, and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc., since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
6. The rental period will begin at 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and finish at 10.00 am on the day of departure exept week-end begin friday 5.00 pm and finished sunday 5.00 pm. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client will not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
7. The maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed 25 ( 9/10 bedrooms) unless the Owner has given written permission.
8. The property is handed over to the client in a clean & tidy condition with all the necessary furnishings & equipment. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to respect the Property & its contents and to leave it in the same condition as found on arrival. Broken or damaged items should be paid for or replaced. The Owner reserves the right to make retention from the security deposit to cover breakage, damage or additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The final clean can be arranged at the cost of 120 € or 150 €.
9. The Client shall report to the Owner without any delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, machinery or appliance in the Property or garden and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
10. All amenities offered are strictly for residents use only and under the sole responsibility of the Client.
11. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client:
for temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the Property.
for loss, damage, injury or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client which is a result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or any other matter beyond the control of the Owner.
for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged or any other matter beyond the control of the Owner before the start of the rental period. In any such an event, the Owner shall refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.